Queens! Can you believe it’s halfway through April already?! Well, we can, and we’re pretty excited about it. We’re loving all the spring trends, and the fact that we’re one step closer to that summer sun!
Have you ever thought of the common phrase “Dress for the job you want, not the job you have” in regards to your desk? No? We’ll be sharing some secrets today on how to convert your office space into a dream space, re-energizing and motivating you to be the best you can be!
1) Showcase your personality with a few of your favorite books, and of course an adorbs bookend!
2) Ditch the boring post-its and notepads, and upgrade to some chic stationary.
3) Use unique containers for your pens and clips. This desk organizer is perfect to hold all of our stuff! We’ve also seen people use super cute coffee mugs and mason jars. Get creative!
Click HERE to shop!
4) Mix metals and naturals for a fresh and modern look. These gold accents are balanced with our mini potted plants and white peony!
5) Stark white calendars are sooo 2014. Grab a trendy desk calendar to spice up your space!
Click HERE to shop calendars! (on, and they're on sale.. even better!)
We hope you enjoyed taking a peak into our office space, and found some helpful tips on how to spruce up your desk! Pull off your look at kittsona.com/home-gift and stay tuned for more décor tips! XOXOXO!!! -Kittsona